Are you looking for the best butane torch lighter on the market today? There are many brands of butane lighters, such as ZIPPO, GUEVARA, TOPKAY, DEMALO, TOMOLO ETC, but you do not know which one is best for you. No worries, we’re here to help you decide, which one to pick for you.
Choosing the best butane lighters is not easy. There are many factors to consider when making this decision, such as whether you plan on using the lighters indoors or outdoors, from igniting a simple cigarette to igniting candles, fireworks, gas stoves, campfires, and much more, and what type of fluid will be used in it, and how often you plan to refill it. In an attempt to make your life easier, we have reviewed the 10 Best Butane Lighters for you so that you can find one that meets all of your needs. Before making the Decision read the whole article carefully.
- 1 Overview of the 10 Best Butane Torch Lighters
- 1.1 TOMOLO Torch Lighter Triple Jet Flame
- 1.2 Zoocura Refillable Butane Torch Lighter
- 1.3 GUEVARA Butane Torch Lighter
- 1.4 TOMOLO Torch Lighter Quadruple 4 Jet Flame
- 1.5 Korea Torch Lighter, Triple Jet Butane Cigar Lighter
- 1.6 Anrapley Lighter, 6.0in Long Butane Torch Lighter
- 1.7 TECBOSS Lighter, Rotatable Multipurpose Torch Lighters
- 1.8 Korea Torch Lighter, Triple Jet Flame Butane Cigar Lighter
- 1.9 Yeuligo Torch Lighters, Butane Lighter
- 1.10 Triple Jet Torch Lighter Cigar Lighter
- 2 What to Consider Before Buying a Butene lighter?
Our Expert Recommended Top Rated Butane Lighters on the Market.
Best Refillable Butane Lighter: RONXS Torch Lighters
Best Butane Cigar Lighter: TOMOLO Torch Lighter
Best Butane Pipe Lighter: Urgrette 4 in 1 Pipe Lighter
Best Butane Jet Lighter: Triple Jet Flame Torch Lighters
Best Adjustable Flame: Adjustable Jet Flame Torch Lighters
Best Pen Lighter: 6-inch Refillable Pen Lighter
Best Pocket Size Butane Lighter: Waterproof Pocket Lighter
Best Durable Butane Lighter: GUEVARA Butane Torch Lighter
Best Daily Use Butane Lighter: MEIRUBY Electric Lighter
Best Metal Construction Butane Lighter: Xikar Verano Elegant Metal Construction Butane Lighter
Overview of the 10 Best Butane Torch Lighters
TOMOLO Torch Lighter Triple Jet Flame
The TOMOLO lighter is a high-quality, powerful flame. The three flame pillars provide more firepower than other lighters with single or double jet flames do – it’s perfect for lighting flammable objects both indoor and outdoor! The design is durable, making it easy to use in any setting.
- One year’s warranty is included with this lighter.
- USPS safety regulations apply to this lighter, not including an already-filled tank.
- The tank is refillable.
- The lighter comes with a two-to-one pack.
- This lighter has very powerful flames that are wind-resistant.
- It is excellent for lighting thick cigars.
- The lighter is very sturdy.
- The lighter does not appear to have any negative aspects.
Zoocura Refillable Butane Torch Lighter
The Zoocura Refillable Butane Torch Lighter is an excellent pencil design that not only feels comfortable to hold but also has the weight and durability needed. Thanks to its safety lock, this lighter will never let go out when in use, which prevents accidental ignitions by mistake or on purpose. With a full tank of gas, you can use it up 500 times before needing another refill!
- A simple and comfortable design makes it easy to hold.
- It is made of durable materials.
- It has a safety firelock.
- You can get a one-year warranty on it.
- The lighter can be refilled easily.
- This lighter can be used 500 times before it needs to be refilled.
- It is not windproof.
GUEVARA Butane Torch Lighter
The perfect lighter to use when you need a dependable, windproof flame! This butane gas burner produces powerful flames and can ignite most flammable objects; since it is both water-resistant AND provides strong lighting – this means your smoker will be able to put out their fire in time without worrying about the lighter running dry before they finish cooking (or whatever other task at hand). It’s rare to see double jet lighters that are also waterproof. The gas chamber, which is visible to monitor the fuel level, ensures that your safety and peace of mind are paramount concerns.
- The body has a durable build, but it is light and comfortable to hold.
- It produces a strong flame.
- This product is windproof.
- Because of its large flame base, thick objects can be ignited quickly.
- The lighter can be refilled very easily.
- As long as the ignition is held, the flame keeps burning.
- It is very easy to adjust the flame.
- The fuel level can be seen clearly through a window.
- Flame locking is not available.
- The lighter has been reported to break down.
TOMOLO Torch Lighter Quadruple 4 Jet Flame
The TOMOLO Quadruple Jet Flame lighter is the better version of its triple jet flame counterpart. It produces a more powerful and wind-resistant flame, as well it has a highly durable zinc alloy body that can withstand impact much better than transparent plastic makes up for with a smaller fuel gauge enough to monitor levels just fine even if you do away with some features like viewing them on display or knowing exactly how much liquid remains before running out entirely!
- Gas can be easily refilled and released.
- It has a sturdy and durable construction.
- The lighter comes with a one-year warranty.
- It produces powerful quadruple flames.
- The lighter is wind-resistant.
- A beautiful gift box is included.
- The flame lock is not available.
- The butane lighter should not be left on for more than 60 seconds.
Korea Torch Lighter, Triple Jet Butane Cigar Lighter
The Korea Triple Jet Butane lighter is a durable and stylish rainbow flame-matching lighter that can be used indoors and out. It’s made with zinc alloy material, which provides strength and style; it also has powerful triple jets for those who like their smokes on the go!
- It is a very stylish lighter.
- Built of zinc alloy, it is durable.
- Three jets provide a very powerful flame.
- It is easy to adjust the intensity and height of the flame.
- You can easily refill the gauge.
- There is an elegant gift package for this lighter.
- Maybe you don’t like rainbow-colored bodies.
Anrapley Lighter, 6.0in Long Butane Torch Lighter
The Anrapley lighter is a 6-inch long device that produces flames strong enough to work in windy places and can reach up to 2800°F.
It is the perfect tool for those who want to smoke their cigars in a well-ventilated area. It can produce strong flames, and it has an excellent ceramic material that makes it resistant to high temperatures over time! The design of this pen-shaped device also gives you comfort when holding onto your product and making sure there isn’t any risk of burning yourself accidentally since its shape fits perfectly into one hand while maintaining control even without having much grip space available to its small dimensions.
- It has the excellent build quality and is resistant to deformation.
- It generates powerful flames and is windproof.
- Excellent customer service is provided.
- There is an elegant and stylish gift box.
- It’s a bland color.
- There’s no safety switch.
TECBOSS Lighter, Rotatable Multipurpose Torch Lighters
One of the more stylish lighters on the list, the TECBOSS, does not make up for its lack of power. Despite having a single jet flame ignition, its maximum temperature can reach 2900°F, even higher than some double jet flame lighters! Also, the high amount of heat prevents the build quality from degrading due to its large fuel gauge. In addition, it can store a lot of butane, so you won’t run out of fuel too soon.
- The flames are very powerful.
- The flame can be changed in shape and intensity.
- There is a large fuel gauge.
- Build quality is excellent, and it is highly resistant to deformation.
- It can be used with continuous flames without being distorted.
- Wind resistance is not provided.
- There is no cooling vent that is good enough.
Korea Torch Lighter, Triple Jet Flame Butane Cigar Lighter
One of the most powerful devices on the list, the Korea triple jet torch lighter is well worth the price. The build quality is exceptional and it has good safety mechanisms to keep you safe since the flames are quite powerful. There is also a cigar punch built into the bottom and a safety lock. As with all Kollea lighters, this one too comes in a box that can be used as a gift.
- Triple jet flames are powerful and wind-resistant.
- The gift box is elegant.
- Additionally, the cigar punch and a safety lock mechanism are included.
- The warranty period is one year
- Fuel gauges are not present.
- There are no cooling vents.
Yeuligo Torch Lighters, Butane Lighter
In terms of power, the Yeuligo torch lighter is easily among the top; however, it is at the bottom of the list because it is so heavy. Because of its size and flexibility aren’t easy to fit in a pocket despite its power and flexibility. In spite of its size, it has a visible tank and a strong flame that can withstand any wind outdoors. So if you do not care about portability, then the Yeuligo torch lighter is a great choice for a butane lighter.
- The flames are powerful.
- The design is elegant.
- It’s windproof, so it’s great for the outdoors.
- You can refill it easily.
- Yeuligo’s customer service is great.
- Keeping inside pockets isn’t convenient.
- Continuous ignition isn’t available.
Triple Jet Torch Lighter Cigar Lighter
JOBON’s triple jet flame lighter is last on the list. This lighter comes with a classic three jet flame that’s powerful, offers a decent build, and is reasonably priced. A scrolling ignitor, which is not found on lighters today, is the one thing that is lacking. Trying to ignite scroll ignitors can hurt your fingers after a few attempts. Although it is pretty powerful in flame intensity and rises high enough for outdoor activities, it is not suitable for indoor activities.
- This lighter is powerful but affordable.
- It features a convenient two-in-one switch.
- The burners are temperature-resistant and made of durable materials.
- Fuel is easily refilled.
- A cigar punch is included.
- Fuel gauges are not available.
- The flint wheel is old-fashioned and difficult to use.
- Gift boxes are not as good as the rest of the lighters on the list.
What to Consider Before Buying a Butene lighter?
Lighters are generally easy to purchase; however, you will find one that meets your needs perfectly with enough information about all the additional features. Before you buy a lighter, ask yourself what its purpose is. The most common use of a butane lighter is to light cigars; however, it can be used for lighting gas stoves, fireworks, campfires, and even BBQ. In general, lighters for these applications are different from those for lighting cigars; however, multi-functional lighters can be found at a higher price. Because of this, it is important to choose a model that is right for you. Therefore, We have listed the most important factors to consider when purchasing a butane lighter.
Butane cigars are generally divided into four types: –
- Single Flame – These lighters come with a single burner, so they are perfect for touch-ups.
- Double Flame – This type of lighter is perfect for medium-length cigars, and some of them can be used outside because they are windproof.
- Triple Flame – A triple-flame lighter is a powerful lighter, that is wind resistant. It is ideal for thick cigars, and it works well even in windy conditions.
- Quadruple Flame – These are the most powerful flames. With a quadruple flame lighter, you can light even the thickest cigars, and build campfires or BBQs with ease.
Zippo, TOMOLO, and GUEVARA lighters are eye-catching, and they will attract the attention of colleagues and friends. When you are looking to purchase the best butane torch lighter, the design matters since you want the lighter to be portable. As large lighters are not generally convenient for carrying in your pocket, such lighters are not appropriate for using light cigars.
Another feature to consider when purchasing a butane lighter is its construction. The reason is that typical l butane lighters produce high heat. Therefore, it must be heat-resistant and deformable. Zinc alloys are commonly used for the best lighters as they are highly resistant to deformation. However, ceramics and ABS can also be excellent options. You must also look for a lighter that will resist leakage due to wear over time. So, plastic combined with metal alloys is a great choice for lighter construction.
You get a longer flame life after each refill with a bigger tank size. Smaller tanks can be irritating as you don’t want to fill a smaller tank frequently. A good-sized tank should last for at least 500 uses. However, it is difficult to determine the exact size of the tank because that depends on the power and intensity of the flames and the number of burners in the lighter.
Take a look at the ignition switch for your convenience. The ignition switch on older models is usually a flint wheel, which is very difficult to operate. Moreover, using the flint wheel too much will hurt your finger. However, recent switches use a slide switch, so they are easier to operate.
There is usually a flame adjustment knob on lighters so you can control the flame intensity and shape; some lighters even have separate knobs for changing intensity and shape. Having complete control over the flame is crucial. The flame you need to light a cigar is not like the flame you need to light a campfire or BBQ. Therefore, select a lighter that has a flame adjustment knob, as there are quite a few lighters without it
You will not receive a filled lighter if you purchase one that follows USPS regulations. The lighter must also provide a secure refilling valve and not leak after a period of time; all the lighters on the list meet these requirements. You need to carefully read the instructions on how to refill your lighter as different lighters require different refill nozzles and have different ways of opening the valve.
While the best lighters can ignite flames continuously, most do not have the system to do so. The reason is that lighting a fire continuously can deform lighters over time. The longest-burning lighters are usually ceramic and zinc alloy. You can also find some stainless steel lighters that last a really long time.
You must remember not to continuously light the fire since this burns away your fuel a great deal. Don’t waste fuel since that saves a lot of money.
The majority of lighters come in elegant gift boxes, so they are perfect gifts for occasions such as Christmas, New Year, and birthdays. A lighter can also serve a variety of purposes; there are heavy-duty lighters you can use for lighting campfires and barbecues, and then there are lighters for lighting cigars. Therefore, choosing a lighter based on your needs is important.
Lighters don’t have much versatility if you don’t consider all the ways they can be used. In terms of features, the most you will find is the flame adjustment knob and the cigar punch you can use to prepare your cigar as usual.
Safety locks are an essential part that prevents your lighter from igniting by accident in your pocket or when you do not intend for it to do so. It is helpful to have this feature, especially if you have children in your household who may accidentally touch your lighter. This is a very important feature; however, it is also not found on most lighters.
Now that you know the features of lighters and which one is best out for your purchase. With this guide, we shortlisted some of the best lighters available on the market so far. The perfect lighter isn’t just one with a big flame or many features – it’s one fitted to your specific needs. We hope you can find the best butane torch lighter perfect for your needs.