There are varieties of water heaters in the market; each type is different in its functions and ability to perform work. But one of its variety Bosch T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Under Sink Water Heater is confidently a unique hot water system that is very compact and mechanized with various features and characteristics to solve hot water problems anywhere anyplace. This water heater is unique and has created a huge demand in the market. For day-to-day purposes, this device is gaining popularity worldwide to use near and under the sink, kitchen, and cabinet for cleaning hands, washing dishes, etc. Using this Bosch T 2.5 unit, you will find an instant hot water supply from the faucet or tap. It does not cut off the hot water for frequent and longtime use.
In most cases, instant hot water is needed to wash and clean properly. The bosch es2.5 has been made especially for under the sink, in a cabinet, or kitchen utilization. Its features and advantages are more polished than any other water heaters in the market, which are not up to date and modern.
- 0.1 Installation and its procedure:
- 0.2 Exceptional performance:
- 0.3 Tremendous Design and Space Saving Unit:
- 0.4 Use of energy:
- 0.5 Professional Skill test:
- 0.6 Pressure relief valve:
- 0.7 Quick delivery:
- 0.8 Constructed elements:
- 0.9 External description and color:
- 1 Pros:
- 2 Cons with Practical Solution:
- 3 Bottom Line:
Let’s take a quick look at these dynamic mini-tank model features:
- It is easy to install the heater anywhere and anyplace according to its user’s choice and necessity.
- The dimension of this unit is very refined if you look carefully at its overall performance, design, and durability.
- It utilizes electric energy very reasonably to carry out the heating activity efficiently through the system.
- With its enormous capacity and aptitude, it can flow a huge quantity of hot water that could provide service for a big house, including two bathrooms.
- Its durability is higher than other heaters on the market.
- Controllable temperature and pressure relief valve for this system.
- Eliminates the waiting for hot water as its startup process is super-fast.
- Economical results through the saving of water, electricity, and installation of recirculating lines and pumps.
- Properly maintained with a glass-lined tank and insulation.
- There is a dialing procedure to measure the heat and temperature upon the outer side of this device.
- This Bosch T 2.5 saves much space and can easily be transferable in indoor and outdoor use.
- There is no possibility of flame or fire occurrence on the unit as it has been mechanized with automatic system control that proves its safety and security.
- Trouble-free plug-in connections.
- It was put with a glass-lined tank linked for long service life and effectiveness.
Let’s check the detailed descriptions of the features of this dynamic mini-tank water heater unit:
Installation and its procedure:
The only rule to installing this heater is to attach and insert its line into the cold water, and that’s it. There is no need for any help from outside to fix this great heater. You can handle it yourself by following simple and easy techniques from the instruction manual. After fixation, you can easily take the benefit from hot water. Water fittings needed are about ½ inches Male NPT.
This is one of the easiest mini tank electric water heaters for installation. It is the unit that can give you on-demand endless hot water anytime you want. Our experts found that it’s just a plug play unit to get the best performance.
The performance of this Bosch T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini Tank water heater depends on how the tank takes action on heating the water quickly through its device and keeps the water heated for long use and time. The heating element of this unit has a power of 1440W, and the recovery element is 6.8 gallons per hour. The recovery rate of this unit at 90 degrees Fahrenheit rises to 6.8 GPH, and the water pressure range is maximum at 150 PSI.
Tremendous Design and Space Saving Unit:
The outer portion of the unit has a temperature control system for users to benefit from using hot water by their choice as high, medium to low. The upper and inner portion is segmented by a small plugin attached that is needed for fixation. This unit comes with plugin types of wire, so it ensures the wiring during installation and fits well with the whole system; that means it’s all about plugin play, dear. The volume of this mini-tank water heater is 2.5 gallons per minute. Its dimensional form is 13.5W x 13.75H x 10.75D inches, and its weight includes 15.5 Ibs.
Use of energy:
The 120-volt outlet is used for independent installation, and its other benefit is that its connection can be attached to the inline with a hot water source. It acts well with 1440 wattage. It saves unnecessary electricity and reduces extra charges on its bills by providing quick hot water. The temperature range is 65-145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Professional Skill test:
Most of the mini-tank water heaters cannot handle a small room, but this unit is so powerful that you can use it for a big house with two bathrooms that sound nice.
Pressure relief valve:
Due to extra temperature, the pressure is controlled by the valve. This relief valve is not present on other water heaters on the market. The valve is fixed inside the inlet of the machine.
Bosch electric water heater provides the quickest hot water delivery in the market. Within seconds the hot water comes out for its user to make the user happy.
This unit pressure relief valve was installed for 2.5 and 4 gallons to control the temperature; a glass-lined tank has been assembled to carry high work efficiency, performance, and durability. The water heaters are compacted and kept lightweight to be taken anywhere to fix; nowadays, it is a trend to keep modern technologies lightweight as things have become more portable and handy.
External description and color:
The color is white with a simple alphabet to understand on the outer side and grey color in the middle. It is for sure that this machine will blend flawlessly with any place of decor that can be a floor shelf or wall-mounted area.
- The instant flow of hot water from the system.
- Reduction of water wastage from faucet or tap while waiting to get hot water.
- Easily be channeled through the device and line to many corners of the home, house, or place.
- Systematic and automatic control of temperature.
- Attractive device to fix and get the hot water that can blend with décor.
- Has the facility to store hot water in the mini tank for a long time and later use.
- The electrical requirement is only 12A/120 Volts which is very less if we compare to other heaters.
- A relief valve is included on this Bosch 3000 T 2.5 mini-tank water heater which is vital for pressure and temperature management.
- Easy to fix, open and carry the plugins attached with the system.
- One-year warranty support for parts of the system.
Bosch Installation procedure
Cons with Practical Solution:
- The mini tank may look big in the picture, but it is not so big but rather quite small to fix and use.
- It is slightly heavier than a tankless water heater, although anyone can carry it and put it in place anywhere by hand.
- It is not used for shower or bathroom use but can be channeled through-line with the main system if anyone wants to use it.
- The warranty support is kept for one year only for its parts because the user does not serve any objection to it in most cases.
- Price can look higher than other heaters, but it is lower for the user with this much service and features. The user gets the most benefits from it.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Why the tank volume is only 2.5 gallons?Answer: It is made mainly for dishwashing, cleaning hands and face, in garage use, etc. 2.5-gallon water is not usable for the shower but can be used for long use with its device if needed.
Q. Can it explode during the rising temperature? Answer: Of course not, it can minimize the heat, and the user can control the rise that has been signaled with high low and medium on the outer portion.
Q: The manual of the Bosch es 2.5 recommended for the ES8 with a 20 Amp breaker and 12 GA wire. But the mentioned wattage is 1440 with 12 Amps than why do we need to add a 20 Amp breaker for installation?
Answer: That’s a perfect question, buddy. In most cases, different heaters like traditional water heaters and electric heaters create continuous loads during running. In cases of electrical codes that require a circuit with constant loads that are to be decreased by 20 percent, let’s try to understand with an example; Generally, 15 amps x 120 volts = 1,800 watts, but when it is reduced, the watts 1,800 watts x 80% = 1,440 watts. That is the actual wattage calculation, and that is the written to calculate the actual watts. It is technically fine to run it on a 15 amp circuit, but it is not very safe. So, for the safety issues, it’s better to add more 20 amps circuit breakers to run the water heaters unit without taking pressure or tension in your mind.
Bosch T 2.5 is a user-friendly mini-tank water heater with new characteristics and functions that can be utilized in offices, homes, bathrooms, bars, temples, etc. To get the facility and need for hot water. Amazon customer ratings and reviews are pretty good enough to prove that its efficiency and performance are worthy of it. People have started to show belief in this water heater for instant use and function in their jobs. The instruction manual will show you a clear and practical idea of the product and solve questions regarding using and installing this dynamic mini-tank water heater. So, in the last sentence, we strongly recommend you buy a bosch es2.5 water heater to fulfill your desired demand.