Eccotemp i12-NG is not a luxury anymore; it’s a necessity. You could relate your problem if you feel the bite of winter cold and feel the need for a heater in your holiday home or your picnic spots for children that you can’t just go without any portable tankless water heater. More or less, any small establishment easily could be covered by this tankless water heater. It has an eye-catchy design with tempered touch-sensitive glass on the front with a digital meter to control it quickly and to monitor its activities through usage. It runs on natural gas, and it has got 3 GPM, Which only commands it to operate when it’s needed without any autopilot it has this built system. In the mid-budget price range, it is a great catch. It’s one of the best of the market right now in this criterion. So, it is going to save your energy and as well as your hard-earned money.
Features of Eccotemp i12-NG
1. Smart Design: It has an ingenious and sleek-looking design. Its front part is made of tempered glass, which is also a touchpad where you could touch and control your tankless water heater. The dimension of the heater is 16 x 16 x 11 inches, which makes it easy to place and install almost anywhere in your house, office, cottage, or your garage.
2. Child Locking Technology:
It has a built-in child lock technology, which allows you to make your house safer than ever. And could avoid any kind of unwanted accidents in your home as well as mishaps.
3. Automatic Temperature Control:
It has a fully automatic temperature control system, which helps it to control the water temperature easily and necessarily when it’s needed in just an instance. The front glass panel display will guide you through everything from ignition to the full operation mode.
4. Stainless Steel Body:
The heater is made of a stainless-steel body to make it useable for a long time without having too hyped about maintenance costs or replacing the tankless heater. And also, the material is highly durable for daily use, which will provide you a long period to use.
5. Energy Saving Mode:
It is rated at 3 GPM, which allows the heater to produce hot water on demand without any autopilot system, which makes its energy-saving mode more sufficient than ever. In the end, it consumes less energy, which leads to less cost on energy.
6. High Flow of Water:
The heater’s capability of heating water directly through your water supply rate is very high. This allows you to take multiple showers at a time, and even your house could be doing laundry or dishwashing at the same time as your shower.
7. Dynamic Modes of Water Supply:
This tankless water heater allows you while operating at a flow rate of 4 GPM and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature overflow at 1.5 GPM to a 35 to 40-degree Fahrenheit temperature increment.
8. Uses Standard 1/2″ NPT Water Fittings:
The heater’s system uses standard 1/2″ NPT water fittings, and the heater comes up with horizontal venting which allows us to make a quick and easy installation process.
9. UL certification:
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. The heater is a UL-certified product which explains it’s a bit higher on price one thing that’s never worth skimping on for safety. UL-certified products come intending to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
10. Save Space:
The tankless heater shows for itself. It is already without a tank, and the dimension of the product is pretty small. It could be placed anywhere in your house your office or your garage. It fits almost any tiny place where you could install it. So, less tension about moving furniture for the tankless water heater.
11. Environment-Friendly Materials:
The heater runs on natural gas systematically. So it pollutes less of our environment. The voltage requirement of the heater is 120V. It consumes remarkably less than other heaters in the market. And its energy factor is 79%, which fulfills the energy guide criteria of the US Government.
Its advanced technology makes it a cost-effective water heater that uses less energy and fuel to run on, and that makes a significant impact on reducing your financial budget.
13. Extended Warranty
It has 2 years of extended warranty which ensures you about the product quality and makes you comfortable about the maintenance hassle
1. Smart Looking and super sleek design, which gives your home a fantastic ambiance to add on.
2. You could install it all by yourself with the help of the user manual included in the package.
3. The eco-friendly model helps you decrease the amount of using natural gas.
4. It’s too little in size to get a headache to put up with and goes almost anywhere in the house.
5. This tankless water heater can be used as an outdoor or a small indoor device to heat your water.