Do you have a big size family? Or you want to buy a tankless water heater for commercial use. On the other hand, if you live in a southern part of the USA or where the outdoor climate is colder, this Ecosmart ECO 36 36kw 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater is the top tankless water heater to fulfill your desired demand. This ecosmart eco 36 comes with such features capable of serving the best. Like its installation process, these notable features are much easier than its similar category. It can also save 50 percent of your energy consumption by the energy-saving features that this unit got the EnergyStar certification.
- 0.1 Before getting into the brief discussion, let’s take a quick look at its features:
- 0.2 After that, let’s get a brief discussion of this Ecosmart ECO 36 36kw 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater features:
- 1 Performance:
- 2 Build quality with dynamic Hardware design:
- 3 Flow rate and heat output:
- 4 Space-saving and compact top tankless water heater unit:
- 5 Installation:
- 6 Perfect one for saving cost:
- 7 Pros:
- 8 CONS with Solution:
- 9 Frequently Ask Question:
- 10 Final Verdict:
Before getting into the brief discussion, let’s take a quick look at its features:
- Eco 36 comes with self-modulation technology with a digital temperature control system.
- Most importantly to its advanced control technology, this unit can save 50 percent of your energy consumption cost.
- Its copper, and stainless components raise efficiency and durability with easy replacement facilities.
- Its dynamic self-modulation technology gains the capacity to deliver on-demand hot water with the supply of endless hot water to fulfill the demand.
- The manufacturer of this Ecosmart ECO 36 water heater model offers a lifetime warranty for residential use.
- This ECO 36 36kw 240V Tankless Water Heater recommended only 4 X 40 Amps DP circuit breaker available on regular electricity setting panels.
- This top tankless water heater can provide 6 (GPM) gallons of endless hot water with on-demand hot water per minute.
After that, let’s get a brief discussion of this Ecosmart ECO 36 36kw 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater features:
This eco 36 tankless water heater comes with features that raise the capability and capacity and deliver the best performance that a customer expects from a device like a tankless water heater. When we analyze its dynamic features, we found that this Ecosmart 36 36kw 240V water heater unit is one of the best models that outdo the market.
Let’s get a brief answer regarding this unit’s features:
At the first moment, we will talk about its performance because it is essential to know about the performance and versatility of tankless water heater units. Res: It will help you decide whether it is suitable for you or not. As we said before, this is one of the best options for you to buy this unit if you have a large number of family and you are looking for a unit that can give you four showers or more facilities at a time. Generally, this Ecosmart ECO 36 electric tankless water heater is suitable for whole-house applications. The most important thing is that the manufacturer of this unit builds to serve multiple kitchens and bathrooms without the breaking of sweat. This unit can also serve showers and dishwashers at a time, and you do not need to install heating units at every point.
You can burn the water up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, and that’s an exact number, not just a range. This unit’s most notable performance facility is that you can easily control the temperature down or up to a single degree, which is possible for its digital temperature control system.
Build quality with dynamic Hardware design:
This eco 36 36kw 240V is built with a solid and neat design because the cover of this unit is easily removable. When our experts look into its inside, we found that the inner hardware is strongly assembled with screws neatly and cleanly. The wire setting of this unit is done the simple and easy way with 3 points and huge spaces inside the panel of this unit that help keep it cool every time, resulting in no chances to heat up at a dangerous level. So, we can say that this is also the safest unit of tankless water to use in the home.
Flow rate and heat output:
As we mentioned before, this electric water heater reviews ECO 36 performance depending on where you live. That’s why our team of experts noted some areas from the USA and made a temperature comparison to find the performance of this ecosmart eco 36 tankless unit performance. Let’s check it out:
- For USA northern states: when you inlet water temperature at a maximum of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or less, your expected flow rate is between 3 to 4 gallons per minute. That means you can run only 1 or 2 taps at a time.
- In the southern states of the USA: If you live in an area where the water temperature is more moderate in the winter seasons, you will enjoy the flow rate between 6 to 8 GPM.
When you use this smartest ecosmart eco 36 tankless water heater, keep these data in your mind. We found that there is no clear-cut divide between these territory areas. But if you live in the area from the middle, your tankless water heater performance result will be in the middle.
Space-saving and compact top tankless water heater unit:
If you face problems regarding your home space and are looking for a tankless water heater with smaller dimensions with high efficiency, then this ecosmart eco 36 is the best one we have ever said. Because this unit comes with dimensions up to 17 inches X 19 inches X 3.8 inches, which is bigger than a laptop, would you believe this? But it’s true, buddy. It comes with a smaller dimension; it is also a lightweight tankless water heater unit, we must say because its overall weight is all-around 17.4 pounds. You install this one anywhere in your home space, even in a washbasin cabinet.
The installation of Ecosmart 36 tankless water heater unit is simpler than other similar categories of the water heater. But you have to be concerned about some specific parts before opening the panels and connecting wires:
- Electrical equipment box.
- 40 AMPs lines.
- Eight pcs of copper wiring
Another thing to know before installation of this unit. To complete installation, this unit needs 150 AMPs in total. Generally, this translates into the eight wires in most homes, including four ground wires and double pole circuit breakers. Another notable thing about this unit it can able to run with a single line; in that case, you will get only 9 KW of heating power instead of KW 36.
Perfect one for saving cost:
Our team of experts said much time in the tankless water heater reviews and buying guide- That self-modulation technology is the most important and valuable feature of a tankless water heater. This feature is directly responsible for saving the overall cost of energy consumption. Now the question is, Does this eco 36 come with cost-saving features like self-modulation technology? Yes, this dynamic electric tankless water heater comes with this advanced technology like Self modulation technology. Resulting, Ecosmart Eco 36 water heater consumes energy when sensing its run-up flow rate. So when this tankless water heater unit is idle, it does not consume energy as traditional water heaters do because of its self-modulation feature. So the ultimate result is it’s a cost-effective unit that reduces energy consumption.
- Its digital control panel enriches your temperature control capacity up to 1 degree. So you can control it by yourself, resulting in you not needing to bear extra energy costs.
- Easily installation process with best described user manual and user guide.
- With its advanced self-modulation technology, you can save 50 percent on water heating costs.
- Its compact and smaller dimension save more than 90 percent of home space.
- This eco 36 electric tankless water heater capacity to run in a colder environment lower than 37 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The manufacturer of this ecosmart eco 36 tankless unit offers a lifetime warranty for residential use.
CONS with Solution:
High installation cost: This is true that this unit comes with a clear-cut installation manual and videos. To validate the warranty, you need to hire a licensed plumber and electrician to do the installation job. This is the only reason for the high cost.
Solution: You can avail the plumber number from the directory, but make sure when they come and start installing your tankless water heater unit, they keep their plumbing licensed because the licensed number is needed to validate your warranty.
GPM can fluctuate: The GPM can fluctuate depending on your location and external water temperature.
Solution: But it only happens when a natural disaster happens. So don’t worry, it’s not a big deal.
Frequently Ask Question:
Q: I have six family members in my home, can this eco-smart 36 cover? What is the maximum capacity of this unit?
Answer: Our team of experts thinks yes, this unit can cover your six family members’ needs for hot water. Because the maximum capacity it can serve is four showers and a sink, I hope this is enough for you. Then again, you can think of another one like EcoSmart Eco 27 or Takagi gas tankless water heater. But this really can cover your whole family’s hot water demand.
Q: Is there any need for a filter for this eco 36 water heater model, or did the manufacturer give it?
Answer: Yes, a filter may be needed in case of the water contains any sediment; otherwise, it is not necessary to hang up a filter on it. No manufacturer may not ensure that they will give a filter to it. So you can buy it separately, but the filter price is not an intolerable level, and it’s available in the local plumbing market.
EcoSmart Eco 36w 240V electric tankless water heater is one of the most popular and idle for residential use, especially in Southern and Northan USA. Its features and other technical aspect make it a highly capable unit to fulfill your demand. It can run at less than 37 degrees Fahrenheit to enjoy two showers simultaneously with continuous hot water flow. Also, it can run in a warmer place with four showers and can support 4 showers at a time with a sink. Your home needs 40A wiring with 4 Double poles, 240-volt capable circuit breakers, and 150 AMP to run this unit properly.