The first problem after cooking over high heat is that the bottom of the pan burns and turns black. When cooking heavy food, oil and spices get stuck on the outside. Many housewives are reluctant to clean these black spots after cooking fun food.
Sometimes it is seen that even in the dish soap, this stain does not want to be easily cleaned. It can be avoided if you know the home remedies to easily remove the black spots on the back of the dishes without any trouble. Today’s article contains details about home remedies for how to clean utensils and black spots on the back of pots and pans.
Domestic Way to Easily Remove Black Spots on the Kitchenware
Tomato ketchup and salt:
There is no substitute for tomato ketchup to easily remove black stains on the back of dishes. Tomato ketchup is incomparable in removing black stains on the back of dishes. Tomato ketchup and salt remove stains on the back of dishes faster than regular dishwashing powder. Put a lot of tomato ketchup and salt on the burnt part and leave it for at least 30 minutes. If you want, you can keep it overnight, it will be easy to remove stains. Then rub with a scrubbing pad and wash off with water. The acidic ingredients in tomatoes will lighten burn marks. There is a type of coarse-grained salt called kosher salt, with which you can easily remove black spots on the outside. Pour this salt on the spot and start rubbing with a sponge. Mixing hot water or lemon juice mixed with soap will clear it quickly. And instead of a sponge, you can cut and rub half a potato.
With Coca-Cola, you can remove burn marks on the inside and back of pots and pans. To do this you need a large bowl so that the burnt utensils are completely submerged. If you want, you can close the hole in the sink and fill the sink with Coca-Cola. Now dip the burnt utensils in it and leave it for a few hours, it is better if you can keep it overnight. The next day, remove the utensils and wash them thoroughly with a scrubber. Then you will see the burn marks disappear instantly.
Like tomatoes, Coca-Cola has a lot of acidic ingredients, so it doesn’t matter how hard it is to remove stains.
Vinegar and baking soda:
You can use vinegar and baking soda in different ways to remove black stains on the back of the dishes:
- In a large pan, mix one-part white vinegar and two parts water to make a mixture. Then soak the burnt dish in it for 20-30 minutes. If you keep it like this, the oil sticky stains on the outside will go away a lot. You can then wash with a dishwashing agent.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one part hot water with three parts baking soda. Now apply this paste to the burnt part and leave it for 10-20 minutes. Then rinse with a scrubber or non-scratch sponge.
- In a large pan, make a mixture of white vinegar and hot water. Then put the blackened pot here. Then turn on the oven and wait until the mixture boils. When it boils, remove the pan and sprinkle some baking soda on the burnt area. The soda-vinegar reaction will cause bubbles for a while. The burn marks will go up automatically. Whatever does not come up should be rubbed off, then wash off.
- If you don’t want to bother with the stove, you can use vinegar and baking soda directly. First, turn the pot upside down and bring the black part to the front. Then sprinkle some baking soda on it then sprinkle a few drops of white vinegar. You can leave it like this for 5-6 minutes. Then clean it by rubbing first with a brush and then with a sponge. Then wash in the water a few times and wipe with a paper towel.
- Use vinegar, baking soda, and liquid dishwashing soap to remove hard burn stains on the back of the frying pan. Pour baking soda all over the burn, then add a few drops of vinegar. When the bubbles stop, pour three drops of dishwashing soap. Dip the sponge in hot water and rub the pan. If the stain is too dark, it should be kept for 15-20 minutes before washing. If necessary, sprinkle baking soda a few times until the stain is gone. And if the sponge does not stain easily, you can use a brush. Finally, wash the frying pan in water and wipe with a paper towel.
- Vinegar, baking soda, and lemon are needed to clean the pan with a copper coating on the back. Apply baking soda and vinegar paste all over the burnt area and leave it for 5-6 minutes. Then rub the spot with half a lemon. Then wash in water and wipe with a paper towel.
The task of removing black stains from the back of the dish with the oven cleaner is a bit risky if the work is done within the warranty period. Harsh chemicals like oven cleaners are not commonly used for black spots on pots. This is because such chemicals can damage the outer lining of the dishes. After that, you will not be able to change the dishes even if you want to during the warranty period. So if you want to use oven cleaner, check the warranty of used utensils first. And before cleaning, wear rubber gloves and a mask.
Detergent, lemon, salt, and baking soda:
It will take some time to remove the black stains from the aluminum pan using these products because the work has to be done in a few steps.
First step: First pour 3 glasses of water, 2 tablespoons of detergent powder, 1 tablespoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the burnt pan and mix. Then put the pan in the oven and boil the mixture for 5-10 minutes on medium heat. This will clean the black spots and burns inside the pan.
Second step: Turn off the heat and remove the pan. Then close the drain in a large bowl or sink and pour the mixture into the sink. Then put the pan in the mixture. Fill the pan with some water so that it can fit well in the mixture. It should be kept like this for an hour, it will soften the outer black part.
Third step: Pick up the pan and set it aside. Then mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of detergent to make a cleaning agent. Now apply the cleaning agent in the steel scrubber and take the pan well. The natural cleansing properties of baking soda easily remove burn stains, dirt, and even old black stains from dishes.
To survive we have to eat food every day. And so we have to cook every day. But as a result of daily cooking, some of our kitchen items become unclean and many black spots fall off. To keep kitchen items clean, we need to wash them daily. And I hope the tips mentioned above will be very useful for cleaning very quickly and easily.