If you are searching for a compact, perfect, and medium demand indoor tankless water heater, then this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater does not escape your eyes. Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG is a natural gas-fired tankless water heater capable of meeting the medium hot water demanding home. It can deliver keep and constant flow of hot water for different faucets at a time without taking any break. This is also a well-reviewed foremost tankless water heater to efficiently perfect for serving up to 5 people household whatever it is warmer or colder climate.
Let’s start from the shortlist:
- This Takagi T-KJr2 is made for indoor installation, and it is a compact tankless water heater.
- This is the heater that is venting with category three stainless steel.
- This can serve 6.6 GPM per minute on the 75-degree temperature of inlet water.
- This is suitable for Medium residential use and capable of serving up to 3 faucets at a time.
- A computerized burner and electric ignition controller help to reduce your gas bills.
- It comes with a TK-RE02 remote controller, which enhances your operating easier.
- This unit comes with safety features for its freezer, heat exchanger, and also troubleshooting diagnosis codes.
Now let’s talk about all the features and aspects of T-KJr2-IN-NG
Capacity to flow rate and easiest installation unit: This water heater comes with a flow rate of 6.6 GPM per minute with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Interestingly, it can also hold the same GPM in the coldest climate. This is the easiest installation unit with taking small indoor space in your home.
Temperature cheek system: In this tankless gas water heater review, we have found that; this water heater model comes with Thermistor technology. This Takagi model’s heat exchanger and working system can pass the flow of hot water via a Thermistor chamber that always monitors the inlet and outlet water temperature. This also ensures safety and keeps your heater safe also. Because this featured technology ensures a shutdown process when the water temperature raised overheating limit. So, there is no change for any kinds of unwanted accidents.
Air fuel ratio sensor system: This is another notable feature of this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Tankless Water Heater. If there are any changes to happing any pollutants or any emission that may harm your water heater, in that case, this sensor always tracks pollutants or emissions and warns you before any damage happens.
Other safety features: Takagi is always concerned about their customer safety. That’s why they always working on this issue. In these tankless water heater reviews, we mention this many times. In that circumstances, Takagi includes many safety features to minimize the failure rates. These are surge breakdown protection features. Freezing protection feature, Digital meter protection feature, and so on. Especially, the Freezing protection system ensures to use of this unit in the coldest area or grid campaign location. So, we can say that In case of safety issues you do not worry about an accident happing in your home with this tankless water heater. whatever you have children and elder members in your family.
Energy-saving unit: This Takagi indoor Tankless Water Heater is also an energy-saving unit. It consumes 140,000 BTU of Natural gas pressure to start and it uses energy when the faucet is on. Otherwise, its self-energy saving feature stop consuming energy whereas a tanked water heater always consumes energy to keep water hot. For that energy-saving feature, it got the EnergyStar certification to ensure the reduction of your gas bills.
The warranty ensures longevity: The manufacturer of this Takagi indoor tankless water heater offers 10 warranty years on the heat exchanger and 5 years on parts this offer is valid for residential only. On the other use, the manufacturer offers 5 years of warranty on the heat exchangers and 3 years for commercial users. This long-time warranty offers you tension-free regarding the longevity of this product because the manufacturer gives the freedom to use this unit to fulfill your maximum needs for hot water. But you have to install this unit by a licensed technician otherwise warranty will void.
Takagi t-kjr2-in-ng installation:
Generally, to install a tankless water heater, whatever it is, a gas tankless water heater, you have to follow the local codes of installation. But in the absence of local codes, follow the most recent code edition of the National Fuel Gas Code: ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54; for the USA and Canada, you have to follow the CAN/CSA B149.1 Natural Gas, Propane Installation Code that is applied by the both USA and Canadian government energy regulatory commission. Otherwise, your installation will be unauthorized by the government. At the same time, all gas water heaters require careful and accurate installation to ensure safety, perfect operations, and the ability to provide the highest performance. To do this, you have to follow the installation manual that comes with your Takagi tankless water heater unit. Please be sure that you follow the manual exactly. In the meantime, you have to read the “Safety Guidelines” section and find out what exactly is said about the installation.
On the other hand, the manufacturer of Takagi water heater has defined rules that most of the Takagi indoor water heater installation should be installed by a licensed plumber or technician whatever you say. Otherwise, your warranty will be invalid. You will get this information by calling their Takagi customer service center.
Advanced Switching system: This unit also comes with a DIP Switches system that ensures the efficiency of better performance for your home. At the same time, its setting outline support wide ranges from the 0 Feet to 2,000 feet, 2,000 feet to 4,000 feet, and 4,000-to 6,000 feet.
Advantages of this dynamic water heater model:
1. Easier To Install & Run: The hassle-free and easy installation process is one of the key factors of this unit. Because this model from Takagi comes with an installation instruction book with step by a step installation process.
2. Cost-Effective Unit: This unit is a lower-priced unit from Takagi in the market for the tankless water heater. For that reason, most families like and buy this unit more than others priced tankless water heaters. On the other hand, its free customer service will be very nice and helps to reduce your expense also.
3. Parts availability: This unit’s parts are available in the market and you can also purchase its remote control separately.
Disadvantages of this Model:
1. It can only support two bathrooms with the best hot water flow but if you have a larger residence then it’s not the best one to use by a single unit. Then again if you want to use this unit you can purchase two for your larger residence.
2. This unit needs a ventilation system which must be a category three stainless steel ventilation system. But ventilation does not raise your intolerable money level.
Q: Is this product suitable for higher elevations more than 7000 feet or above?Answer: This unit comes with DIP switches inside, which help change the elevation up to 6000 feet. But then again, the manufacturer advises you to contact their technical department at 1-877-737-2840.
Q: Is this a suitable unit for the campaign? Answer: Yes, buddy it is suitable for the campaign even in a grid area because it runs with natural gas.
Q: What size of Gas line require to start this unit?Answer: Dear friend, It required 3 / 4 inches of the gas line.
Q: Is there 24 by 7 customer service available from the manufacturer?Answer: Yes, The Takagi customer service is great and they are available to solve any problem regarding Takagi Indoor Tankless Water Heater.
This Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater is a fine, fantastic, and technologically sound domestic tankless water heater model from the manufacturer Takagi. As we have mentioned many times about this tankless gas water heater, reviews about its features and other aspects are fantastic to serve and fulfill your desire for endless hot water. So, we strongly recommend you buy this magnificent model.