Lump charcoal is too expensive because of some objectives. You must know the purpose or goals behind the high cost of lump charcoal in the first place. Usually, the price differs from place to place, quality to quality. It also banks on the brand and store you are buying from. Now let’s have a glance at the purposes.
- 1 Why Is Lump Charcoal So Expensive?
- 1.1 How Much Does the Charcoal Cost?
- 1.1.1 KAMADO JOE KJFS Fire Starters
- 1.1.2 Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
- 1.1.3 FOGO FHWC35LB 35-Pound All Natural Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Bag
- 1.1.4 Royal Oak 195228021 15.4# NAT Lump Charcoal
- 1.1.5 Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal
- 1.1.6 Original Natural Charcoal – 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
- 1.1.7 Char-Broil Center Cut Lump Charcoal
- 1.1 How Much Does the Charcoal Cost?
Why Is Lump Charcoal So Expensive?
1. Making Process:
As the lump charcoal’s creation method needs time and energy, it is more expensive than any other charcoal. The cost of lump charcoal will be instinctively fancy because it’s a tiring and lengthy-time process. The job of generating lump charcoal also occupies a handsome salary. You have to acknowledge this point in your mind.
2. Good Quality:
Lump charcoal is trendy on its excellent texture and quality. You will see different companies and the quality of this charcoal in your considerable area or famous store. The price of lump charcoal may vary for its contrasting nature. Lump charcoal usually provides you with the best quality and character. So it is another good reason for its high cost.
The brand defines the character and nature of the product. A good brand is re-known for supplying some quality products. A brand that always maintains its best service and quality to the consumers will be better. Therefore, it is such a vital matter to consider.
4. Clean Burning Fuel:
Lump charcoal is remarkable for use as a clean and neat burning fuel. This can be a massive benefit to you as a charcoal user. Every home cook wants to grill or make something without creating any mess. But if you cook, you have to do some after cleansing work, and it’s normal. But in this regard, lump charcoal burns entirely and produces less ash than any other charcoal. In this way, you can save a lot of time in mopping and rubbing after grilling.
5. Foolproof For Grilling Steak:
From the previous point, you came to know about its quality and brand. Steak is very pricey food. Hence it requires well-known charcoal for grilling. It is pretty normal to make it with well-branded charcoal. So it is flawless charcoal for grilling a steak. Lump charcoal can be a perfect choice in grilling steak properly.
6. High Temperature:
Lump charcoal can equip high temperatures. High temperature is an excellent necessity for cooking fast and burning fuel neatly. You can cook quickly at high temperatures because it is an inspiring way of cooking lots of delicious food. Immense weather can make your food more delicious and flavorful.
7. Smoky Flavor and Texture:
While grilling or cooking food, lump charcoal composes a luscious smoky flavor. Rich smoky flavor can amplify your meal’s taste and make it more tempting. You can have delicious and well-seasoned goodies.
How Much Does the Charcoal Cost?
At first glimpse, most charcoal looks very familiar. You could not differentiate it without using the charcoal. It is indispensable to know about the characteristics of each brand. They can vary extensively in terms of fruition. Some of the lump charcoals burn without extricating any smoke or spark; some create a hot mess. So these qualities signify the brand and cost. Primarily, you have to know about the value of charcoal regarding its brand. There are many local and international brands of lump charcoal. Let’s understand the details of some top brands of lump charcoal:-
KAMADO JOE KJFS Fire Starters
Enter your text here. This lump charcoal has some bright sides, as well as some unsatisfactory sides.
This lump charcoal is very secure and comfortable to use.
- They are elegant and tidy to grill.
- You can get 24 pieces in a packet. So it is worth buying this product.
- It is suitable for a smoker, charcoal grills, and wood fires.
- This KJFS fire starter is merely accessible to make lighting or to fire the grill. The firing or lighting system stays smooth even in the wet condition of your smoker.
It disposes to burn down so quickly.
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
This hardwood lump charcoal consists of large chunks of charcoal. It contains so many sound effects.
- This lump of hardwood charcoal is entirely chemical-free. If you love natural charcoal, this is the best option for you.
- It fabricates a pleasant smell instead of creating a high amount of smoke. It increases the taste of food and makes it more delicious.
- As it comes with a large bag, it ensures safety against the wreckage of the packaged charcoal.
- The lighting procedure is much unhurt and less electrifying.
- It blazes so hotly and clean. Also, it is perfect for grilling.
As it burns so hot, it can be tough to ignite. So you have to be extra cautious on this matter.
FOGO FHWC35LB 35-Pound All Natural Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Bag
- This hardwood lump charcoal is so pure, and it is free from all kinds of fabricated materials.
- In PORTUGESE, FOGO means fire. So the burning power of this natural lump of charcoal is very excellent. It ignites for a long time.
- It distributes a woody and smoky flavor to the food, which makes the food divine.
- You can light your grill very swiftly by using this charcoal.
The wrapping or storing of this hardwood charcoal is not satisfying. You can face the breakage of charcoal while shifting or bringing it via transport.
Royal Oak 195228021 15.4# NAT Lump Charcoal
- You can get this charcoal in small packaging. You can utilize the full of the packet as it contains only 1% chips and dust.
- The ingredients of this oak charcoal come from nature.
- Oak, Hickory, Maple, and Walnuts make a great amalgam. This amalgam or mixture originates from the highest grade charcoal.
- It discharges a small amount of smoke, which comes with a subtle aroma.
- It illuminates very quickly. If you want to do grill professionally, this is the must-buy charcoal for you.
The bag contains small pieces of charcoal. It also creates more smoke than options.
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal
- The volume of ash production is minimal, which is so satisfying!
- The burning time duration of this charcoal is up to 8 hours.
- You can inherit a smoldering flavor that enhances the taste of the food.
- By using this charcoal, you can obtain a cowboy feel. This charcoal is the best for outdoor grilling for the first time because it lights and burns so fast.
The size of the charcoal chunks is changeable. It may create some sparks while lightning.
Original Natural Charcoal – 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
- Producers use oak and fruit tree wood to make this charcoal. So it delivers a mild, sweet fragrance. If you are grilling fish or chicken, it can make it more appealing.
- The outstanding quality of this brand is its high burn temperature. If you are cooking the high heat requiring a recipe, then you can choose it.
- It is 100% eco-friendly as it doesn’t produce any spark or smoke. So it will prohibit you from this irritation.
Though it contains high temperature, it blazes out pretty hastily.
Char-Broil Center Cut Lump Charcoal
- Top-grade American hardwood is the excellent quality of the ingredients of this charcoal.
- It doesn’t hold any artificial materials. So it is chemical and additive-free.
- It is very well designed with such a high-temperature grilling. You can eat well-cooked fish and meat by using this charcoal.
- It also protects charcoal from breaking up and lighting the fire.
The heat of this charcoal doesn’t uphold for long. It burns out quickly.
From above, you can know why the cost of lump charcoal is high. You might learn the reason and details of some top brand lump charcoal. Considering all the senses, you can select the best charcoal for your usage. While finding out the best lump charcoal, you will need a brand that ignites for a long time. American hardwood is the best choice among all the lump charcoal. It certifies to give you excellent quality. FOGO FHWC35LB 35 Pound All Natural Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal can be the best option for you by taking people’s ratings.
The cost or financial value can be different because of quality, brand, country, shipment charge. Lump charcoal is quite expensive, But there is also some variation in the price. You can choose your accessible and good lump charcoal. As lump charcoal provides you the premium quality, the high cost is quite considerable.